The Richard G. Snyder Family Scholarship for the Fields of Agriculture and the Fields of the Earth and Mineral Sciences
The Richard G. Snyder Family Scholarship for the Fields of Agriculture and the Fields of the Earth and Mineral Sciences was established to provide funds for scholarships for students majoring in the fields of agriculture or the fields of the earth and mineral sciences. Preference will be given to residents of Armstrong, Butler, Clarion, Indiana and Lawrence Counties in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
A non-renewable gift of $4,000
Full Time or Part Time
The applicant must:
- be a college student at an accredited four-year college or university located in the United States
- be accepted at a college or university either full- or part-time with a declared major in the fields of agriculture or the fields of earth and mineral sciences
- maintain a 3.0 GPA
All applicants must complete the scholarship application and complete the following essay question.
Essay Question: What do you intend to do with your training after graduating?
- 2006-07 Megan Andring and Patrick McKinney
- 2007-08 Brett Ashley
- 2008-09 Brett Ashley and Stephanie P. Heilman
- 2009-10 Brett Ashley and Stephanie P. Heilman
- 2013-14 Ryley Cowan